Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Whew!!

What can I say about life.... its bewildering at times and tests your patience... you really have no control over some of the events that occur which leave you reeling under shock.... and leaves you wondering whether you will ever emerge out of this whirlwind that has just come your way...

In other news Baby George luckily didnt figure out that his aunt had forgotten his b'day... so he was still kind to me when I went to visit... and I took him to see Ajab Prem ki Ghazab Kahani... and he was laughing out loud at the jokes in the movie... made me wonder whether I was sitting with a baby genius who doesnot have enough sense to make sure his finger does not get caught in between the door but understands complicated hindi jokes??? hmmm......anyways Baby George also started walking around the theatre in the middle and disturbing other movie watchers... adding much to the distress of his aunt who apologised to innocent movie goers for the invasion of privacy by a nosey Baby George...

No comments: