Monday, February 01, 2010

So this Sat was near perfect.... I got to spend time with my nephews.... as soon as I entered the house, I saw Baby George was sitting pretty on the sofa with his mother feeding him lunch.... the king (kong) that he was... and he appeared to be nonchalant to my entry..... until I charged at him that is pretending to want to pick him up and throw him off.... that was enough to make Baby George fly off from him seat of power into the hands of his mother with his mouth full of rice and chicken.... ofcourse later realising that his fear was misplaced he let out a raucous laugh.... Then there was Christy also...immediately upon seeing me he was like"lets go out".... for which there was no plan.... so Christy went back to his computer...

Baby George was ofcourse not computer savvy.... he promplty brought his story book..... with pictures of all the animals and birds.... and asked me to read out to him.... so I started pointing out to him... Lion, Tiger, crow etc.... till I reached hippopotamus.... to which Baby George pondered for a while and gave it a mild varied name ...."potatoes...".... hahahahahahah.....

No comments: