Saturday, June 30, 2012

What are the essential ingredients that you should have in life? I dont know the answer and I doubt there is an answer that is right.... but here is my list... a. A good hobby: this is your alternate profession if the main profession really gets to you b. A friend in need: You are lucky if you have this one so please grab it and hold on to it... a friend you can call and scream, cry, shout with ... and next day behave as if life is just normal... you are even luckier if that person is your spouse c. a mentor: a person you look up to... and feel great when you get that pat on the back... and one you are afraid to let down in any situation.... that mentor keeps you in check... d. children: I think they are a critical ingredient - I was never one to crave for kids but I think my nephews made me see the fun side of life.... my sister thinks I have only seen the fun things and hence I love children now... probably true... but you dont necessarily have to have your own kids... you can love kids anyways.. e. a plan for your 60s: whether you will be learning karate, yoga, scuba diving is your choice... mine is to fine an isolated villa and lock myself in. f. a dream that is an aspiration: a dream that is so difficult to achieve that you constantly strive to achieve that... a dream that will make you stronger because it doesnt kill you...

No comments: