Monday, October 29, 2012

So many things to write about... Life has been crazily busy for me.... so much so that I have been sleeping everyday at 4 in the morning... sometimes even dozing off without knowing ..... and then waking up with a start at 6:30 a.m.... and there was no time or place for gymn or any yoga... I was down and out...

so when people asked me how my new house is my prompt reply is "I am sure the rat that sneaks in my house is really enjoying it"... you see a rat has found its way on the 10th floor and merrily searches for food... it must be wondering what kind of people actually stay here since there is absolutely nothing in the rooms... maybe I should start naming the rat.... after all it has established rights of adverse ownership in rat years at least....

It was also a weekend of mixing around... I had to be the hostess to a group of lawyers from Asia... from explaining Indian food to showing them places around Mumbai I was caught up... after two days of replying to questions I think both parties were fed up of each others accents...

I am waiting for Diwali holidays now...

No comments: