Saturday, October 22, 2005

3rd or 4th ...what does it matter?

Ok ok…so I made a small mistake in my last blog…as one friend generously pointed out to me, I am actually starting my 4th decade instead of the 3rd.….but I would rather go with my friend Devika’s observation that I had actually not finished my 3rd decade yet…apparently the 4th decade officially starts when you complete your 31st year…so that leaves me with one whole year….so think I am going to stick with Devika’s interpretation and believe that I am still finishing the last pangs of my third decade…

But moving into the thirties is not that different actually….as someone wisely said - "now you are old enough to take decisions and yet young enough to make mistakes”…and although not related , another wise observation was “growing old is not an option..growing up is”…

Well moving on from such highly profound thots to the other happenings in my life….work has been crazy for me which explains the late blog….and now I have added another activity into my life to pack up my already cramped schedule… the gym!!! Which was a much needed addition considering I didn’t get any exercise other than exercise for my fingers…so now I try to run to the gym to do a quick 30 min workout…...in addition to burining calories time at the gym is also time one gets to spend with oneself....ofcourse today I was sooo engrossed in watching a bond movie that instead of doing introspection I ended up working out for 1.5 hours !!…. well no sweat..there is always time to mull over ones life...

The firm also hosted a Founders day party for all of us and our families today….. As my parents could not come my sister and christy came along as family….For some strange reason Christy announced to his friends that he was going for Vava aunty’s b’day party celebrations…..and for a week I tried to train Christy to say “Good morning” and “Namaste”…. And today at the function he proudly muttered “Good Morning teacher” to everyone… hmm…at least it means that he is learning something at school….but the event was totally fun….we played games….ate a lot….and then finally ran to a theatre to catch the show of Hanuman… where I promptly slept off ….waking up only when Christy started climbing on his chair and jumping off...all in all a good fun day….

Taking about b’days …its Christy’s b’day a week from now….and my sister has been secretly planning his b’day party…..or at least she thot it was secret….imagine her surprise when a lady whom she hardly knew told her that Christy had just invited her for his b’day party!!! Obviously the kid is a great networker….

In other news Bunty, my erstwhile pigeon is back…and this time she has come back with a companion …. That meant double the melting eyes ….but I definitely didn’t bargain for two when I wished for Bunty to come back …..and about wishes coming true how about that sea facing house?

ohh...the 101 biggest celebrity oops has just started (yes people I do watch it).....byeeeee....

No comments: