Sunday, October 30, 2005

Happy b'day to christy



30th was Christy's 5th b'day...my sister woke him up in the morning to take my call ....and all I heard was a muffled whine... Christy was apparently angry at being woken up.....well I agree wit the kid...even I get mad....I got to meet him only in the evening .....I had envisaged meeting up with him and going to some fun amusement park like place in Mumbai for his b'day...instead I met him at Pizza Hut...well seems like you like what your parents like till you are 18 :)...my sister and my brother in law are crazy about pizza hut....I walked in holding a huggggggeeee gift for christy...he saw it (as did all the other kids at Pizza hut) and immediately guessed it.. a remote control monster truck!!!!!....at his age I would have been the happiest to get that kind of a gift...infact I would be happy to get that kind of a gift even at this age :)....

I missed him b'day party ofcourse....he was king for a day ....and he apparently made every kid dance....and at the end of the day he hugged my sister and said "thankyou mummy"...my sister says thats when she realised the joys of motherhood...ofcourse after that it was back to screaming and shouting at Christy and her lamenting her motherhood ....hahahah..

the other news is that I have no other news.... quite frankly there is no time for anything else now....and now the best plan is to not make plans...it seems like the partners of the firm know before itself the plan you have made for the day and ensure that you never stick to it....its like the saying 'ssshhhh the fridge is listening' .....the fridge that seems to always know when you are planning to buy something special and it always break down just before the big day....well the thot that the partners of the firm are akin to the fridge is kinda of funny...well the way they are all expanding kinda makes it more believable i must say...

No comments: