Sunday, September 24, 2006

When Christy got scared....

Well finally there is one thing that stops Christy on his tracks.....a dark cinema theatre!!!

It all happened this Saturday when I decided to take my sister and christy to the new Atria Mall...unknown to me there was an entertainment centre on the 6th floor for kids...it had the usual stuff such as the bikes, video games, cars etc and the best part of it all- a 3D cinema theatre!!! I got all excited about it since I had been to one in Singapore and it was soooo much of fun....and I remember thinking Christy would have soooo much of fun in such a theatre....and so when I saw one in Mumbai I thought it was the best thing I could do for Christy.....

so off I jumped with excitement and got us three tickets....as we entered we were given the special glasses which excited Christy no end.... so there he was wearing his oversized glasses and sitting like a mini king in his throne ready for what I thought would be his first foray into the 3 D world....that was until the lights dimmed ...and the next thing I knew Christy had jumped on me, shut his eyes and totally refused to watch the movie....once in a while he would take a peek at the screen and minus his special glasses it would have scared him even more......

Ofcourse once he got of the theatre he behaved like the little king he was....no signs of the little boy who held his eyes shut and hugged his aunt throughout ....and off he went to wreck havoc on the play ground once again.... at the end of which he was pushed down by a boy half his size and got a ball thrown at his face...well no sweat .. I could sense that he clearly enjoyed this more than his aunt's attempts to introduce him to some alternate style cinema..hahah...

As for me nothing is better than when at the end of the day Christy says "East or West, Vavaaunty is the best!".... well people he said it - Not me :)....

No comments: