Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Book a Face

Finally I joined the bandwagon of the "facebook" culture.... I mean it was like a war zone with every e-mail requesting for a friend confirmation or the other... and I would watch people talk about "finding" long lost friends and it stroked my curiousity immensely... and then all it took was a Saturday evening at home for me to finally succumb to its lure ....

The attractiveness of Face Book is that you get to meet long lost friends and can easily get in touch with your friends... I found nearly 10 friends who I had lost touch with .... all good... but I realised that after a point of time there is nothing else to do on face book... other than going and seeing what your friends are upto - who is doing what where and with whom seems to be paramount guiding factor.... and it is also an excellent way of informing your friends about how fantastic your life is... net net Face Book should be rechristened LOOK AT ME - I AM A SUPERSTAR. COM ....

Okkk this is my personal opinion and one that is after two days of surfing.... so please dont murder me yet on this blog - I will give Face Book a chance... and book my face for scrutiny by all my lost lost enemies and friends in cyberspace.... haahahahahahahh

No comments: