Friday, December 18, 2009

Okk so another post on Baby George.....

The other day I was fighting with my sister on something.... and I was screaming at her asking her to behave herself..... all this time Baby George was hovering around us trying to make sense of the two important women in his life..... so I dint particularly pay attention to him.... till I suddendly saw a 3 ft tall Baby George climb us the sofa and with authority screaming at me to stop shouting at him mom!!! and if that was not enough he brandished the ruler that he had carried with him on his climb to the sofa and in a really threatening manner pointed the ruler at me and said "Samjhe? (in English - Understood?)"...... it was such a cute sight that my sister and me burst out laughing...

and then I picked up the 3 ft tall Chengiz Khan, put him down on the ground, towered over him and asked him "So what do you want me to understand?" hahahah...

No comments: