Wednesday, November 23, 2011

cancel the thot

Of late I have been coming across people who cancel out on plans last minute.... its of course nothing earth shattering.... its a simple movie, a play etc.... but it has somehow started irking me....

what is it about cancellations that I find irritating... i mean why do I get agitated everytime i make a plan and somebody drops out?

Is it about the callous attitude? As in the person does not give a rats ass that you made an effort to get the plan going... and once all the hardwork is done they just drop you...

Is it a feeling of being ignored? as in, your well made plans are not important? if my plans are not important, then clearly i am not important?

is it irritation at my plans having gone awry ? as in I was getting all excited about having made a perfect plan to do certain things with certain people and now on account of someone cancelling out I am not able to fulfill that desire of mine? So is it all about me??

I dont know what the reason is....but I hate people cancelling plans for no rhyme or reason.... and i feel really bad when that happens...

is it about me?? well I guess so...is there something wrong?

No comments: