Wednesday, July 11, 2012

It was like any other day.... I woke up in the morning to go for my morning walk, carrying with me the windcheater to protect me against sudden burst of rain.... in the monsoon that is essential you see.... as is my practice I walked through St. Andrews church... to quickly talk to God and ask him how is doing before walking on towards Bandstand.... did a quick prayer after carefully removing my headphones (you dont want to be disrespectful to God) and quickly put it back on after I had done my short and sweet conversation with God (mostly onesided).... I take a turn and lo and behold the most unexpected thing happens to me.... I see 2 women crouching on the floor... I go closer to see what happened and see a most unexpected sight.... a little baby wrapped up head to toe with a milk bottle right next to her lying on the floor in the drizzle.... an abandoned baby ... and instinctively I know that it is a girl... a beautiful, sweet, small baby... not more than 15 days old I would think... at first I thot the women had dropped the baby down.... but the baby was not crying....the frantic search for something by the women made me think that this is an unusual situation..... Last thing I saw the women had bundled up the baby and taken it inside to the church... and feeding her with the milk bottle that was left beside her by the unidentified person who abandoned her.... Sometimes God gives to those who dont want it .... and doesnt give to those who want it badly.... in my next conversation with God I will discuss the importance of system correction with him... to give the have nots before the haves... overhaul is highly recommended in the distribution of blessings.....

No comments: