Monday, March 06, 2006

Three cheers for Christy!!

yaaayyyyy......Christy has graduated from the Upper KG to the First Standard.....apparently he got excellent for talking...another lawyer in the making I see....I doubt whether christy even understands the difference between KG and First Standard but he sure is happy for the 2 week holiday in between...

eventhough his mom is not exactly thrilled with the idea of having him around in the house for the whole day for two weeks... I think she has been making discreet studies on stress reduction techniques.....Infact my sister had mixed reactions to the good news...she was happy that he graduated..and that he would now be in school till the afternoon giving her peace of mind for half a day at least....she was however sad that he had finally "grown up"...I think there was a tear forming in her brain but didnt really come out in time..Grown up?? How???..Christy, whose favourite pass time includes hiding my bag and putting salt into sugar bowl and vice versa, has a long way from being a grown up dont you think?...in some ways even I feel bad that he will soon be learning about the real world...

But today its about celebrating Christy's graduation...congratulations Christy..Heres to more of them.....

No comments: