Thursday, April 12, 2007

Honey Drool

Have you ever heard of Honey Drool? No, I dont mean drooling over honey or anything that you might call "honey" but drool that is honey? Well, neither did I till I met Baby George.....

Baby George is at a stage where he is constantly drooling... so no matter where he is there is a constant stream of drool hanging from his mouth despite best attempts by his meticulous aunt to clean him up... so most often my clothes are dripping with baby drool after I am done with playing with Baby George.... so one day when I was frantically cleaning my clothes of baby drool, my sister in her most helpful way said that baby drool is actually honey!! So now I have named Baby George, the Honey Drool kid....

And he is also at a stage where he wants to put everything into his mouth.... So he sees my fingers and pulls it towards his mouth with whatever little energy his 6 month old body has.... and I am constantly fighting off these biting attempts by baby george... most recently baby george landed what I thought was a huge slurpy, drool filled, sloppy kiss on my cheek... I went about the rest of the day claiming to everybody that Baby George gave me my first kiss... ofcourse the party stopped when I was told by my friend and my sister that actually he was trying to bite my cheek and not kiss it....

well only Baby George can answer properly and since he is choosing not to talk for the present I declare it to be a kiss...

No comments: