Monday, August 03, 2009

Love Aaj Kal

I watched Love Aaj Kal yday... and I have to say I loved the concept... two parallel love stories being told ... from two different eras... I especially loved the love of the yesteryears.... with respect to the Deepika and Saif's modern day love story I got really baffled... I mean I consider myself to be one of those people who are part of the "modern day" love story and I just could not relate to it.... first of all the concept of break up party, then the concept of continuing to talk to your ex about everything in your life, continuing to miss someone and not acknowledging it.... I just dont buy that today's generation is all so confused about love.....

But perhaps the younger generation does complicate matters..... they consider a lot of factors while deciding on a life partner... and also perhaps take more time.... and question more... and perhaps even are ready to walk out at the slightest problem.... I am not sure whether this is a new generation factor but yes nobody I know will actually spot a woman, follow her around without speaking to her and then marry her.....

No comments: