Monday, August 03, 2009

So ever since Baby George started attending school his vocalbulary has jumped to 10 words!! yay.... so now Baby George regales his aunt (who is an infrequent visitor to his house nowadays), with new words that he has learned in school... So Baby George nows says "Gande Bache" and "Sala" with the flourish of a pro....

The most recent conversation I had with him was when he started asking "Whats ur name?" ... so he would point to his mother and ask me "Whats ur name?" and when I would respond by saying his mothers actual name he would mock me and say she is "mummy"... and then he would turn to me and ask "Whats ur name?" and when I replied saying "Alice" he mocked me again and said "Vavaaunty".... hmm... so the kid was pretty determined to stick to the information he had... and finally in exaperation I asked him "What's ur name?"... which perplexed Baby George no end.... and finally wiping off his confusion he looked me straight in the eye and said "Baby"...

That ends the discussion I suppose - there is no debating.

No comments: