Wednesday, May 26, 2010

So I am finally leaving India on June 11 - I thought I had more time in India but it is finally decided that I will be flying out on June 11 and joining work on June 14th... At first my mind immediately started spinning thinking about all the things i had to get done before I left... and then i became numb about it ....

And I thought I would find some people to share my concerns with... so I started calling up people and telling them that I am leaving by june 11.... some ofcourse did as I expected and reacted saying "that is so little time - we need to meet before that".... while others didnt react at all... "oh good" is all they said.... and to them I screamed "hello, how about some emotions here! I am going to be away for 6/9 months and all you can tell me "oh good".. I mean where is your heart??"... and then look at me bewildered and startled.... "you want us to be sad that you are going to be in Washington, New York and London in the next 6 months????" all I manage is a feeble and unconvincing "yes"..

Okkk, so I want a little fuss over me... so sue me.... but after I come back from Washington, NY and London please.... cos I really hope to have fun in these cities.... God help me!

No comments: