Wednesday, May 19, 2010

So I am sitting at BOB to do some work and the tag line of BOB screams - "Technology by your side"...

Just below that tag line is a handwritten sign which reads "No Paking" (assume it meant to say No Parking)... and as soon as I enter I see people screaming across in chaste hindi saying "printers are not working"... and then I made a simple request which was to give me a xerox of my cheque and the response was "Madam, it will take 10 mins - we have to go to another building to get a xerox"... I will wait I said.... when a reluctant old man came and took the cheque and as if in slow motion went to get my xerox (which I did get finally in 10 mins)... and while waiting I saw a fat little rat running around the wires as if trying to choose the best wire to chew on ..... lucky rat!....

and I thought to myself - there should be some regulation on advertising - they really can mislead people.....

No comments: