Wednesday, June 08, 2011

What do you do with a mad man who has a massive following???? seriously what do you do to a man who first says he forgives the PM and then says he is raising an army to defend himself and his followers???

And then there is the song and dance about Sushma's dance at Rajghat... while seeing the jig I was quite apalled thinking to myself that this does not do good for the image of the BJP... firstly it is at Gandhi's samdhi.... which for all reasons is akin to visiting say a demi God's resting place... Indians still do not want to see Gandhi to be openly insulted... even more perplexing is the fact that it is the BJP which actually went to Rajghat to perform Sathyagraha... as if in some way saying we are now taking the support of Gandhi.... have they forgotten that it is their non - political wing which actually assasinated Gandhi?? I just could not miss the irony of it all... so when I saw them dancing I wondered whether this dancing was in support of a cause or they just found a way to make merry....

and even more disgusting is the fact that parties have jumped on this dance to pull down Sushma Swaraj... seriously people lets find issues to fight about....

This whole political drama has put me off.... it looks like one party is worse than the other... but my loyalties lie firmly with the Congress... but I wish to see some amount of maturity ....

I feel sad... a good man trying to do good is cut into a million pieces.... what hope is there for people who are more ordinary than him.....

No comments: