Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Can you ever blindly trust anyone and leave life in their hands? or trust anyone so much that you dont question their intentions? Or believe them so much that you forget to take care of yourself?

Well I am sure many of us have gone through that experience at one point or the other... I have ... and sometimes when I look back i wonder why I trusted those persons blindly... and strangely enough I blame myself entirely for them letting me down... first of all, every human being is engineered to be selfish....so they will mostly look after their interest and not your interest... it is just human nature.. no matter how much you think you matter to that person... so in the process when you believe someone will not be unfair to you they are infact programmed to think only about themselves and consequently unfair to you... and secondly God has given you brains for a reason - to think for yourself! not to let someone else do the thinking for you...

well some lessons are better learned late than never.....

No comments: