Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Goodbye 2011

Boys its a welcome relief to bid adieu to 2011.... while it had its ups and downs, 2011 proved to be one of most stressful years of my life... and quite frankly many people's lives...

my life - first there was the very sad return from London.... I was sad beyond belief... and coming back to Mumbai was somehow not feeling that great... I had discovered something there and I knew Mumbai could not give me the same thing.... adjusting to life back in Mumbai proved more difficult than I thot... life was challenging in more ways than one.... Robbery, professional challenges etc etc etc.... and I was ready to give the year a good kick in the backside.... damn it.... it was not meant to be this way...... the year ofcourse brought about a lot of ups... promotion, place of residence etc brought with it enough joy and security...

however overall I feel this year was the year of loss in many ways... I lost friends... I lost old way of life...I lost a little bit of liking for mumbai... i lost respect for parliament, I lost hope for my country... I lost belief in some certainities... I lost the rose tinted glasses...

So yes, THank god that 2011 is out of the door... 2012, please be good.... i give you no choice....

No comments: