Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Ahh... finally I have moved bag and baggage into my new home.... not really a home as yet but slowly building it up my way... as of now it has the basic necessitities... for now I am stretched out .... juggling work and shifting is just not easy...

Having your own home perhaps make it more special than any other move i have made... its finally your own place... your own creation... and nobody has the right to evict you from teh house (barring the bank) and you dont have to worry too much about shifting from this place after another 2 years.... its permanent... and this is where you would be building your home from now on....

do I feel relaxed? NOT at all... I still have so many things to do ... so many things to buy... so many things to get started.... and no time to do it... my mom tells me I need to take a few days off from work to do all this... and I keep telling her - i just dont have that luxury at all at the moment... if it was a different time and different circumstance I would have been able to take off... but not now ... not right now....

No comments: