Monday, August 27, 2012

I really feel bad for the BJP.... they have seriously dented whatever hope one had to an alternative to the Congres.... which I think is necessary in a democracy... from a party that was 1998 "shining" bright in 1990s to a party that is fighting the twilight decending on it, BJP cuts a sorry figure...

the latest exercise of stalling Parliament is the latest in their shenanigans to get attention.... I find it really sad that with such bright people in their midst, they have chosen such a destructive stand.... what is the purpose of asking for resignation of the PM and then allowing a debate? It seems like they have asked for something stupid and now cant back off....its very very telling..... of their lack of strategy....

In all this I really have some sympathy for Manmohan Singh.. say what you will, I believe in the guy... and believe that he is one person who has transformed India for you and me....  to say that we could have done without manmohan Singh is like saying that we could have done teh freedom struggle without Gandhi....

No comments: