Friday, August 10, 2007

I will support you

I know it is really rare and it is priceless when it happens but one of things that make life worth living is when someone says the words "I will support you".... now it can be ranging from emotional support to financial support..... whatever be the instance these words act like a balm ..... soothing all the emotional pain that you are going through.... and I think I vouch for every person when I say - there is nothing more calming in the world than hearing the words "I am here for you" or "I support you".......... I just wish everybody would hear it more often...

I guess that is why God brings us into this world with two support systems... your parents.... and then S/He adds on the siblings so that they can support you in addition to your parents....

Dont know why I thought of this but I just felt like sharing this thought... and for those who have supported me and who will support please know I really appreciate it...

No comments: