Thursday, August 09, 2007

Fine Tissues

I have bought these really realllyyyy realllyyyyy expensive tissue paper..... and I really didnt intend to buy it.... it was one of those situations where I liked to cover of the tissue box, picked it up, went to the check out counter, popped my eyes when they told me that the price was above Rs. 100, quietly paid and then walked out of the shop mulling my fate....

Now this box sits pretty on top of my fridge.... for the longest time I didnt feel like opening it...... I needed a reason to open it up... so there it sat - all pretty and nice.... and finally when I opened it up and took one really expensive tissue paper I felt like laying it on my bed and asking it to relax - it was soo fine, soft, perfumed.... it just didnt deserve to be used for wiping my face or anything else...

So that is the status right now... The tissue box is as it is... and I wipe my face on the towel now....

No comments: