Sunday, July 29, 2007

Christy's Philosophy

Christy is at a stage where he is asking about life and death... so recently he asked my sister some really pertinent questions..... which went like this...

Christy: "So you die when you are old?"

Sister: "Yes. When people become old, they die."

Christy: "So I wont die now cos I am not old?"

Sister: "Yes. You wont die now"

Christy: "So that means, because I am young, I wont die even if I jump from the building?"

Well.... what do you say to a kid who thinks like this......

Ofcourse his brother is completely engrossed in growing up... he has started standing up with a little bit of help.... and he loves every minute of standing up... and his aunt loves it to... so now I go meet him and start commanding "Attention" (while simultaneously holding down his hands in attention position) and "At Ease" (while simultaneously crossing his hands at the back)... and Baby George laughs at his aunts antics..... between you and me I love Baby George's smile the best... his smile is so welcoming... so warm... so genuine... he is smiling cos he is really happy to see you..... I just love it when he smiles when he sees me....

No comments: