Sunday, July 01, 2007

Mumbai in the Rains










I love the rains and unlike most mumbaikars I love mumbai in the rains.. yes it is slushy, dirty, traffic jam inducing etc etc but look around people - Mumbai actually looks gorgeous! ... I love the rain anywhere but since this is my city I get to kick back and enjoy the rain from my house.... ofcourse in my home in Kottayam I get pampered with home cooked food when it rains.....




so once the rains lashed mumbai like it was going out of style I decided to venture out and capture the mood in mumbai..... and as un- expected my camera discharged just when I took it out ..... so once again I was stuck with a dilemma - to take or not to take..... and finally went with the first option.... in the process I got to see a rain drenched mumbai in all its beauty... and for the first time I went into Prince of Wales museum ..... it is quite nice I must add.... and got to see beautiful parts of Ballard Estate, Horniman Circle, The Naval Dockyard........ and ofcourse there was Taj Mahal hotel and Marine Drive which I didnt capture........




But this was more like a trial run for me... I want to do a proper photo tour soon.... with more planning... and capture Crawford Market, Chor Bazaar, Ban Ganga, Victoria Terminus........ anybody game???

No comments: