Thursday, July 05, 2007

Today when I went to meet Baby George, he was hidden behind a large suitcase... he was trying to decipher the large object in front of him and only gave up the quest when his aunt stormed in... what surprises me is that Baby George is always stunned to see me... he keeps observing me for a while trying to make sense of this moving blob in front of him.... and then he lets out a smile....

and the latest in Baby George's life is that he has two tiny teeth.... they are so tiny that you cant make out that they are there unless you allow him to bite you.... actually you dont need to allow him he will anyways bite you.... and as always he again followed me around the house and came up to the door when I was leaving for office... this time I carried him all the way upto the taxi and made him say good bye to me..... ahh..I love such moments...

No comments: