Saturday, July 14, 2007

Being Cheerful

Today somebody commented about how I am always cheerful.

And that made me lose all my cheer. There is something very ominous about a very cheerful person - either they are brimming with some evil deep inside - like all serial killers or they will completely loose it at a very young age of 40 - like one of those endangered communities where all the folks turn senile.

Ofcourse I think the person was completely wrong. I am not always cheerful. I sulk early morning. I hate bad service and shout at my telephone company pretty often. I also shout my fridge when there is no food for a late night. And most recently I shout at the imaginary enemy hiding in my DVD player who ensures that when I want to watch a movie the DVD player goes bust.

So there I have my demons.

No comments: