Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Favourite Songs

I used to always be scared of telling me people my kind of music... yes, for fear of being judged as a person with "no taste" or for having "plebian taste"... so most often I would pretend to like some arty music, where I would be waiting for the music to start and looking around I would realise that the music has already started ... infact I am 20 minutes late in realising it... so I have decided that I shall stop pretending and just claim some music as mine - I like it and that is all that matters!!!! So booo! to all you judgmental people....

So here is the list of my all time favourite songs:

1) Layla by Eric Clapton - I love this song cos it is so sexy. Pity I am not called Layla. Or can I change my name for one song?

2) Come Undone by Duran Duran - This song sort of puts me in a mood to enjoy a quiet evening... ah...

3) Black Magic Woman by Santana - Period.

4) Horse with no name by America - Very different. Very catchy

5) Come as you are by Nirvana - Awesome. Period.

6) Aisha by Khalid - Once again, can I change my name for one song?

7) Have you ever loved a woman by Bryan Adams? - Yes, have you?

8) Hazard by Richard Marz - Special cos it was my room mate, Anna, who introduced me to this song and with extreme patience explained the whole meaning of the song. Have to say, everytime I listen to that song, I feel I am back in my hostel room in law school squatting on Anna's bed. Sorry Anna for all the squatting but thanks for this song.

9) White Flag by Dido - Just love her voice

10) I feel good by James Brown (I think!) - Yes, I do feel good most often.

11) Girl by Beatles - Yes, I wish I was that girl they were singing about.

12) La Isla Bonita by Madonna - I can actually sing this song!

13) Jesus to a Child by George Michael - I am just mesmerised by this song

14) My All by Mariah Carey - I cant get enough of this

15) Spin the Wheel by George Michael - Ok, besides being gorgeous Georgy can make a girl rock

16) Maria by Santana - Dont you just feel sexy? Even if you are not a maria?

17) Englishman in NewYork by Sting - just sheer brilliance!

18) Rent by Pet Shop Boys - My fav oldie !

19 ) La Luna by Belinda Carlie ( excuse the spelling) - Just dance!

20) Sing by Travis - it encourages me to sing!

Thats just the twenty that comes to my mind. More later.

No comments: