Sunday, September 09, 2007

Goa over the weekend










It was Goa over this weekend.... but I got to see very little of the place... was extremely busy through the day....

But this post is not about that.....this post is about the few things I discovered ....

I discovered that while you might want to forget the past, when you meet people from the past they will always remember you for your past... not your present.... and you do the same for other people... and no matter how much better you are doing in life or how much happier you are doing in life your past is what defines you with some people...

I realised that in life it is very rare to find people you look upto..... I suppose in a way I was clueless about what I wanted to do simply because I had no one to look upto.... and once you find that you will always have that in your life no matter where you go....
I realised that more people get, the more people will want..... we just have to strive to be better.... even better than ourselves.....

I realised that I can indeed stay up late two days in a row!

I realised that going out dancing and drinking with my 20 something colleagues is enjoyable!!!!
Most of all I realised that nobody is perfect - including the ones I look upto.....

No comments: