Friday, September 14, 2007

Watch Out! Walking Baby on the prowl

Baby George has started walking.... yes at 9 months he took his first baby steps..... and he was so excited about it the first few times that he would turn around, look at his mom, giggle in excitment, promptly lose his balance and fall down on his bum... well those are days of the past now.... now Baby George is the king of the living room.... and prowls the length and breadth of the living room in search of food.... so no matter where you are eating you will soon find an eager, drooling and aggressive I must add Baby George at your feet asking you to give him food...

Baby George has also learnt to play with adults... he soon realised that my hand bag is my most precious possession..... so in one of my "zoned out" moments, Baby George picked out the camera cover, started walking as fast as his 10 month old legs could with the sole aim of taking my camera cover away from me.... and he would merrily look back to see if I was following him... and giggle through out till I caught him..... and followed up the exercise by taking my hair brush, lip stick etc etc...

Baby George's first words were "Tata" and "Achacha"..... I will explain... Tata, cos he wants to go out everytime anyone else does.... and Achacha (means elder brother) signifying his admiration for Christy who is his hero in life....

Ah... the ways of Baby George are strange... in the meantime, please keep your food and hand bag safe from the walking baby on the prowl.....

No comments: