Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Baby George's B'day

Baby George turned 1 y'day... Yay!!!!! And there was a party thrown for him and his brother... ofcourse Baby George didnt know anything about his b'day and felt merry when he saw the balloons floating around.....

Now ofcourse life being a bitch didnt permit me to participate for the b'day party... so I met him today... woke him up from sleep and started singing "happy b'day" to him... he looked confused.... and quietly came and put him head on shoulder..... and my sister commented "maybe he is remembering things from his childhood" implying that he was recollecting the days I spent with him at the hospital.... but I thot Baby George was still in his childhood.....

Anyways I have not yet got him anything.... instead I have taught him the "merry dance"..... where I twirl Baby George around .... he completely loves it!!!! and falls down on the floor laughing.... welll what more do you need.....

In other news I heard Christy was wondering where Vava aunty and his remote control plane have disappeared.... damnnn now that means I have to find a remote control plane in Mumbai... any suggestions people???

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Sweeets
Pls try Landmark or the Toys Kemp. I bought one for my 'kid' on his last birthday from Toys Kemp.