Monday, November 05, 2007

Who am I?

No people this is not one of those existential questions? But sometimes I feel like asking myself that questions - basically the questions I am seeking to ask are as follows:

Who the hell am I to judge a man who comes and begs for money? Who the hell am I to cringe at his dirty hands and look away from his diseased feet?

Who the hell am I to degrade a prostitute? Do I even know her background? Do I even know how much her selling her body is providing sustenance to someone else?

Who the hell am I to look down on people who earn lower than me? Do I even consider whether they have had the same opportunities as me? Do I even consider whether if I was in their position whether i would have even reached their state?

Who the hell am I to judge other women? to look at them being subversive to their husbands or just putting themselves last? Do I even consider that they might be happy doing that? Do I even consider whether life for them is as they wanted it?

Who the hell am I to judge an uneducated man/woman? Do I even consider that they are smarter than me? Do I consider that they might havenot got the opportunity?

I mean who the hell am I ???

And also if you are doing all of this - who the hell are you??

No comments: