Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Quite a fruity fight

Today morning Baby George and I had our first fight - over a guava!!!! ....

classic case of greed if you ask me(by Baby George) .... Now this what happened.... Baby George's mom was washing his guava and I was peacefully eating mine.... when all of a sudden an innocent looking Baby George walks upto me and being playful by nature I gave him my guava to hold till he got his.... needless to say Baby George refused to give back my guava and yanked it away from my hand like a person possessed..... and this continued till his mom gave him his guava.... his only restriction was that his hands were too tiny to hold both guavas.... so finally like a lost kitten he looked at the guava coming back to me, reconciled himself to holding one guava and grunted away to gastronomic delight.....

In other news it was Christy's b'day y'day.... I called him and sang the b'day song....and ofcourse added "you were born in the zoo"..... heheh... and when I asked him whether he was born in the zoo - he said Yes!... when asked what he wants he promptly said a "Racing Car!" .... and when I said "Oh I was going to get you a remote control plane"... he promptly said " A plane"....

Fickle minded nephews I tell you......

No comments: