Wednesday, October 17, 2007

If I were not a shark....

In the morning today I had an innocent enough conversation with a friend which brought back some happy memories of my childhood....

now all those who know will also know that I once harboured ambitions of joining politics... just like my dad.... and to this day I believe I will be really good at it.... maybe not the dirtly stab your back politics... but generally talking to people, connecting with the old and young, rich and poor etc.... and I genuinely believe I can predict the mood of the general people..... well ofcourse none of this has been tested and so all that I think about myself may actually come crashing down...

anyways back to the conversation.... I talked about how I will travel across India, wave to people, give inspiring speeches (ofcourse in Shudh Hindi), the locals would feed me ..... Ahh.....

Ofcourse that was until I heard my friend saying "hello...Come back to earth".....

But why should I come back to earth???? I want to dream.....

No comments: