Monday, October 29, 2007

Baby George grunts

Baby George recently got a toy - a pink piglet who walks, shakes its twisted tail and grunts (oink!)...... ofcourse I presented it to both the brothers.... Christy promptly bought out his heaviest car and put it on top of the piglet to see if the weight could be carried ..... Baby George in the meantime was watching from a distance.... until I turned the piglet towards him....... the piglet walked, shook its tail and grunted its way to Baby George.... only that Baby George immediately ducked behind his aunt in fear of the walking and grunting piglet!!!

Well.... seems like Baby George picked up a few points from the piglet... on one of my outings my sister and I ordered icecream..... only to hear very very loud grunts..... we looked around for a pink piglet... only to find that the grunts came from Baby George.... he was grunting for the icecream and refused to keep quiet till we gave him some......

Well some toys teach the wrong things I suppose......

No comments: