Thursday, October 04, 2007

October 2 came and went..... and I didnt even feel like it was my b'day... I was sitting in a large five star hotel trying desperately to connect to the net so that I could send out my documents and return back to the main purpose of my visit to the five star (a conference)... .. it was absolutely the most pointless b'day I had had....

anyways all was not bad.... I decided that I would treat myself to a south indian b'fast and ate 3 dosas!!!! with the proper accompaniment of sambhar and 3 different types of chutney .... It was lip smacking good! After my third dosa the waiter came and cheekily asked me whether I would like one more and I said "I wish!".... but after that it was back to work and I returned home and crashed out....

Anyways the other goods news is that after my incessant shouts of "attention", Baby George finally said "Atc..sion"... he repeated this three times!!!! I am so proud of my nephew....

No comments: