Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Baby George

Baby George knows who butters his bread....


My parents are in town .... Baby George at first looked at them suspiciously...... and refused to go to them until they were handing out chocolates .....

ofcourse my sister made the best of the situation.... as any new parent would do my sister dumped her kids on her parents and jazzed off for a wedding.... and my parents were left with the terror that is Christy and the jovial terror in the making Baby George....

and as expected Baby George had only thing in mind.... Food! and he soon realised that my parents were the only ones who could feed him in the absense of his mom ..... so the usually cold Baby George suddenly went and hugged his grandmother.... and when his grandmother fed him "dosa" he smiled very gratefully at his grandmother....

and then the next day morning he was back to keeping away from my parents... the kid sure is street smart....

No comments: