Friday, April 18, 2008

Its so easy ?

Its so easy to brush off things as being irrelevant or even unecessary in one's life.....its so easy to downplay a person's character and go along with the world to say "oh this is all a gimmick".... its all so easy to make a person fall ..... and jump with glee watching the person struggle to get up and dust the dirt off....

But once in a while you have to stop, think and make sense of the mess that the world is in... and to see an action that challenges your sensibilities, moral codes, values, views and above all your cynicism is a thing to be taken seriously!....

All this talk is in relation to the recent newspaper article that talked about how Priyanka Gandhi visited her fathers assassin in jail.... Why am I so affected by the news about the visit? Cos I will never be able to do it... Never.... Never... I just dont have it in me to forgive so much..... It takes character to forgive the ones who have done you wrong... it takes even more character to hug them, cry with them and enquire about their welfare... it takes courage to accept a loss.... it takes even more courage to accept and move on.....

I am not certain whether all this was politically motivated... even so I dont believe it is easy to act so much with your fathers killer......... even more so I dont believe the world is that harsh and materialistic as yet....

I just had to share my feelings on this... now lets move on...

No comments: