Friday, April 02, 2010

I was just thinking that I had some of the best times in my short visit to New York.... had such a blast... some of the memories I carry back with me:

a. Eatin Magnolia chocolate cup cake while walking down Wall Street.... delicious and wall street appeared as sweet as the delicious cup cake
b. Falling asleep on the table while watching the shooting of "Last Comic Standing" - only to be woken up by the organisers who were aghast that I could fall asleep at their show!! even my endearing pleas of jet lag didnt cut much humour with them...
c. Taking the "horsy" ride through Central Park... it was a beautiful carriage actually.... and while the horsy rider jibbed us it was nevertheless one of the most exhilirating things I have done
d. eating vietnamese food...
e. Jamba juice - particularly the meals
f. meeting up with old friends
g. going to the village and realising that it is akin my carter road... so much of energy....
h. made new friends
i. walking along the hudson.... what a gorgeous walk...

Some of the memories I will relate to people....

No comments: