Wednesday, April 07, 2010

So I refused to give Christy any of the chocolates I had got from New York since he had put on weight.... he has become obsessed with chocolates and apparently he ate 20 toffees at one go!! but when I refused Christy cried and I really felt bad....

so to make up I decided to part with something I had bought for myself - a pink shiny pen - which shines even brighter if you hit it... I got it from Natural History Museum and was really proud of my possession....

So I gave it away to Christy who at first didnt want to talk to me and then saw the pen and warmed up to me.... haha... by the end of it he was so excited!! and all bitterness at being denied chocolates was forgotten....

the only variable we didnt factor in was a belligerent Baby George.... he took one look at the pen and decided that he should have it... and wailed and cried till we gave it to him out of pity for our ears.... and promptly Baby George pretended the shiny pen was a sword and started hitting the pen everywhere.... Poor Christy was just left looking at his pen shining brightly in his brother's hands....

All was worth it - cos Later in the day Christy called me to ask me whether I had got it from America - I said Yes and then he asked me how much I paid for it ...

My reply to him - it was Priceless for it got him to talk to me!

No comments: