Thursday, April 01, 2010

What did I get for the brats?

Well I went to the natural history museum in New York and they had a section on the dinosaurs... so I thought what fun thing to get for my naughty nephews.... small dinos which they can paint and which above all are glow in the dark!!! Shucks I wish my uncles had got me these....

so off I troted to my sisters place... on seeing me coming laden with gifts my sister promptly asked "is it going to be more work for me?" Huh? I asked incredously.... what in the world could she mean....

only to realise the meaning of that question.... Baby George refused to paint the dino....instead he chose to pain the sofa and his aunt's nose... so there I was in all my office finery running away from an extremely naughty Baby George...

after sometime I snatched the brush from his hands and started painting the dinos myself...... much to the amusement of my sister.... the only good thing - Baby George learnt the words "dinosaurs" and "T-Rex"....

No comments: