Monday, April 18, 2011

I debated whether to write this post... I tossed and turned and tossed and turned and tossed adn turned.... till I decided that writing to me was therapeutic... and hence this writing....

I was victim of a crime recently... a most daring crime of house robbery.......

till date I keep thinking about the power of God that made me escape what could have easily been ugly... and God forbid anything had happened I would have just been a statistic to society, a lost resource to my employer and a terrible loss for my parents and some friends.....

the crisis also shows you who are the people who run to you with help... the people who dont loose nerves when you are in a crisis... people who will remain strong for you when you are at your worst.... people you can count on... and who will not be too busy to call you to check on you...... and who are just a phone call away....

I am too stunned to actually take what I am feeling seriously... all I can say is thank god you are not a victim... and keep praying that you are not a victim....

No comments: