Monday, April 11, 2011

Its always good fun to interact with my nephews... nice to see the new generation coming up... but as always I expect them to follow what we did in our lives and wonder why they are so different... guess I will not make the best parent in the world....

Anyways Baby George was in Mumbai with me for a few days... and we had the best time ever.... he started speaking to me about his friends back in tanzania.... so what are the names of your friends?

Om, Mohammed, Shanoo, Anand....

And Baby George informed me that he doesnt like girls... 'they are not my friends'.... and then when I probed him a bit more he told me that he bit his friend Anand in the bus... why??? cos Anand said he was not my friend.... way to go kid.. bite someone who refuses to be your friend... hahaha.... and he started off by telling me that he had 5 friends and when I asked him who is the 5th friend he quickly reacted back saying 'the whole world is not my friend',... point taken kid....

anyways now they have left... after the euphoric victory of India winning the world cup... everytime i screamed Baby george would get scared... and then I took him fort he victory parade at Carter Road.... all in all India in a different light....

No comments: