Wednesday, April 27, 2011

The funny side of my robbery was suprisingly brought about by my mom... at first she was concerned about my safety... Level 1. Level 2 was the sadness with the lost jewellery.... They were so pretty.... pity I wont get to see them again... said my mom wistfully....

I was lying down on the sofa all the while trying not to listen to such lament....

and then my sister joined forces.... "you know I am glad she didnt get up in her sleep and see the robber.." said my sister while helping my mother sort out the beans.... 'actually, I am glad she didnt wake up and actually offer the robber coffee.."... at this I turned!! whattttt ??? really people.... what kind of nut did my sister think I am .... on seeing my quizzing look my sister immediately corrected herself "oh sorry. I forgot you dont keep coffee in your house. you would have offerred him diet coke or juice? Rights???" and my mom guffawed at the thought of me serving the robbers coffee in the middle of the night....

By now a nice fluffy pillow was halfway across the room enroute to meeting my sisters forehead....

It helped lighten up the situation a bit... all of us laughed a nervous laughter hoping to drown out what had been averted .....

No comments: