Wednesday, April 27, 2011

There is something surreal about my world right now... given that I have just been the victim of a brazen crime... and a very daring one at that ... ofcourse I am thanking God profusely for having saved me from all harm... but now my view point to the world is actually coloured by what happened....

First off I am eternally grateful for the good things I have in life... and such good things are not measured by the wealth I have (which ofcourse can be taken away by a crafty robber)but by the intangibles in your life... your friends, family, your sprit, your safety, your mind, your zest for life.... stealing is not the way you loose these things...yuo lose these things in normal course and out of your own active action...

I am also concious now how bad the world really can be.... for one there are those who really pretend to care but dont really care... and you are left wondering "wait, isnt this person my friend?".... I have come to realise that expecting good from others is really not sane....

I have also realised that life is about making peace with what you cannot change... my stuff has gone and I probably will not get it back... I just have to make peace with it... and not fret on and on about it.... like I have to live with the fact that many people in my life really dont care about me....

No comments: