Monday, May 16, 2011

At this age I am a bit wary of people who get too close to me too soon... or profess undying devotion to me... I am just a tad cautious... what is wrong with this person??? am I being cynical?? I am not sure... definitely more cautious.....

I am also amazed at how fragile human relationships actually are..... There are so many people in the world who just walk away from relationships for flimsy reasons... and by relationships I dont mean male female relationships... i mean all kinds of relationships... something pisses you off totally and you just snap out of it.... and walk away... you just move on and dont look back... while I do think that is each persons personal choice... I have to wonder however whetehr all this individualism has made relationships even more fragile... for the weakest of reasons perhaps one ends up losing an otherwise good relationship....

Anyways, I believe in the old adage - if you sneeze and the nose falls off then let it! If things can be destroyed by a simple incident then so be it.. that is the life span of that relationship....

No comments: