Tuesday, May 17, 2011

So I had one more weekend with my sister, Christy and Baby George... it was so much fun.... we went to an amusement park in Cochin and had the best time ever... we went on rides... and screamed our lungs out... Christy and me went on a crazy ride and I could not open my eyes at all.... Baby George was ofcourse too small.... and was not allowed in to most things..i tried to distract him by asking him about his friends back home... you know Shanoo, Om, Mohammed... only this time he kept thinking and thinking.. he had forgotten his friends!!! and then quickly pointed at Christy and said "Christy is my friend"...helloooo kid.... just last month you had snapped at Christy for laughing at your friend Shanoo....well.. he quickly moved on...... and he kept asking for the pool.... but then we realised one thing....

THat Baby George is scared of water....at first I was surprised... at this age what fear can be have... but fear he did... and refused to get into the swimming pool .... and got in only after hanging on to my neck..... and even then Baby George was completely screeching when playing in the water....I kept wondering why would he be scared of water....and then given all my interest in past life asked my sister whether she thinks he is afraid of water cos of something is his past life... hahah... only to have my sister retort.... "he doesnt even remember his friends after a month... forget past life!".... well she had a point...

No comments: