Saturday, February 25, 2012

What was I thinking? That the cast would come off and I would be cruising like normal?? I planned a trip to ncpa, movie, lunch etc ... All in the fond thot of walking on my own two feet...its a wonder why I didn't plan a marathon as well... Alas it was not meant to be... The moment the cast came off I put my foot down.... A shooting pain went up my leg.. I just could not understand my foot was reacting this way.... I was unable to put my foot down... I could not take more than one step... Actually I could not take any steps at all.... I grabbed my crutches and very tearfullly moved around.... It appears I have to take the support of the crutches for a few more days...

I accepted reality ... And in the calm of my house tried moving around... Slowly... Steadily... I have managed to take 2 steps.... I hope to do 4 tomm....

No comments: