Tuesday, March 06, 2012

After months of media blitz finally the election results are out.... so Samajwadi Party wins in UP... guess a party of scoundrels is better than party of thiefs... and guess both scoundrels and thiefs are better than a party with no organisation but with a yuraj... and all of them are better than a communal party...

cant say I am elated with the results... lots of reasons why Congress didnt win... they didnt show a leader who would form the govt in the STate... they cant keep voting for a family all the time.... and time for Congress to wonder why Priyanka effect didnt really work this round... they are losing even in Amethi which is their family fiefdom....

BJP wins in Goa... well ironic isnt it... a communal party makes headway in a christian dominated state... life and its wonders...

Manipur is along expected lines.... Punjab - I dont really care about... Uttarakhand - I dont really care about - the only thing that matters is BJP is not doing well...

I have come to realise that I maintain no objectivity as far as Congress is concerned.... I will choose them no matter what.... I guess the Gujarat riots did it for me.... I felt a party that closes its eyes to massacre is least preferred to a party that may be corrupt but has the vision to understand that communcal politics is no good.... let them loot us... but dont kill us....

If BJP comes to power at the centre again I will hang my head in shame... I would have loved to say shave my head off in shame (ala Sushma Swaraj) but I am not in politics and I wont get any headlines out of bald head...

No comments: